Vacancy for Staff Nurse at iHEAL Medical Centre – New job opportunity for Staff Nurse, January 2016 now available. Apply now.
iHEAL Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur is a one-STOP fully IT integrated multi-disciplinary boutique Medical Centre located at Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur. It is characterised by 3 unique Centres of Excellence namely Health Screen Centre, Life Improvement Centre and Centre for Less Invasive Surgery. Under the umbrella of these centres are eight clinics:
a) Heart and Lung Clinic
b) Liver and Digestive Clinic
c) Sleep, Allergy and Sinus Clinic
d) Sweat Solutions Clinic
e) Skin, Cosmetology and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
f) Genetic Medicine Clinic
iHEAL Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur is also the home to the 640 Slice 4D CT Scanner that has images for more precise and accurate diagnosis. Other facilities include;
a) Sophisticated Radio Imaging Centre
b) Comprehensive Medical Laboratory
c) Non-Invasive Cardio-Respiratory Lab
d) Modern Modular Operating Theatres
e) Endoscopy Suite
f) ICU/CCU/HDU/ Daycare/ Ward
Vacancy for Staff Nurse
(Health Screening/ICU/ CCU/HDU/Ward/ Daycare)
- Responsible in delivering excellent nursing care and assist in medical procedures for patients.
- Registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board with valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Recent working experiences in any of these areas: Medical, Surgical, Operating Theatre, ICU/CCU, CSSD, Endoscopy, staff nurses with Diabetes experience, Dialysis or Aesthetics are encourage to apply.
- Post-basic qualification in diabetics care, OT, ICU is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply, professional training will be provided.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or other Chinese dialects will also an added advantage.
- Registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board with valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Recent working experiences in any of these areas : Medical, Surgical, Operating Theatre, ICU/CCU, CSSD, endoscopy or radiology is an added advantage
- Required language (s) : English
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or other Chinese dialects will also an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email to [email protected] a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries with a recent passport-sized photograph
Mid Valley Megamall – Nearby Transportations:
a. KTM Mid Valley Megamall
b. Stesen LRT Pantai Dalam
[only shortlisted candidates will be notified]
iHEAL Medical Centre Kuala Lumpur
7 & 8 Floor, Annexe Block,
Menara IGB Mid Valley City
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-22877398
Fax : 03-22877320