Vacancy for Registered Nurse at Hibari Clinic – HIBARI CLINIC is located in an area called Mont Kiara, in the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia is a multiracial nation. In addition, due to recent economic development, many people have come to Malaysia from all over the world. We cherish connection with all people and offer Medical Services irrespective of race, nationality, and religion.
As one of services, our Company offers which is highly rated around the world. We endeavour to be able to express caring feelings through Medical Services. Together with the staff who have these feelings, we would like to provide medical services to everyone.
Our company tries our best to care for all patients from the patient’s perspective all the time. We are looking for staff who sympathize with our vision.
(Kuala Lumpur – Mont Kiara)
Qualification : Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Position Level : Entry Level
Specialization : Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Job Role : Nurse.
Employment Type : Full-Time
We are looking for a Registered Nurse in our clinic in Mont Kiara.
1) Must have Nursing license of Malaysia
2) Must have more than 2 years operational Experience
1) Providing nursing care
2) Check and record patient’s vital signs
3) Assisting physicians in performing physical examination and diagnostic procedures for the patient.
4) Managing Patients Medical files
5) Sterilization of instruments/ Sanitation Maintenance inside clinic
6) Regular checking and recording of medical stocks and supplies
(eg. Vaccine, Medicine and others)
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 29 September 2015