Vacancy for Dental Assisting Nurse at Sim & Hooi Dental Centre – November 2015. New job vacancy and opportunity for Dental Assisting Nurse for November 2015 opened.
Help anxious people get the teeth and smiles they need and want.
5-day work week
Established clinic with 30 years of proven track record
Dental Assisting Nurse Wanted
SALARY: RM1500 – RM1800
Many people do not get the smile they deserve because they are too anxious when they see us in the dental clinic 🙁
This is where YOU could come in!
We are looking for dental assisting nurses who can help us treat our patients gently, safely and efficiently 🙂
About the company
- Established in 1985 (Yes, we’re celebrating our 30th anniversary this year!)
- Since then, we have helped many people, both the young and not so young:-
- to overcome their fear of dentistry,
- educated and empowered them to improve their home oral care,
- repaired cavities,
- brightened their teeth,
- straightened their smiles,
- resolved their smelly breath,
- given them new teeth to chew on,
- relieved their dental ailments, and
- kept their teeth and gums strong and healthy!
- The clinic is part of a 3-clinic group practice with 9 general dentists and dental specialists.
Address: 93-1 Jalan Mega Mendung, Taman United, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the job
The job scope and responsibilities include:
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment,
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures,
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays),
- cleaning, preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment,
- preparation and upkeep of treatment room, and
- inventory of dental materials, instruments and equipment.
We want you if you are/have…
- A friendly, warm and caring personality.
- Conversant in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Able to work well in a team.
- No experience required, although a nursing diploma would be an advantage.
- Willing to learn.
- A can do attitude.
- Competitive remuneration
- Overtime allowance.
- Annual increment
- Annual bonus
- Excellent dental care
- The opportunity to help people get the smile they deserve! 😀
9.00am-6.00pm, Mondays – Saturdays (5 working days in a week)
Clinic is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Application deadline on 29 November 2015