Vacancy for State Registered Nurse at KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital April 2015.
KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital (DSH) is the 8th hospital under the flagship of the KPJ Healthcare Bhd, the largest healthcare group in the Malaysian and South East Asian region which has under its wings, 23 reputable and strategically located hospitals in Malaysia and 2 in Indonesia.
By virtue of this symbiotic partnership and cohesive network of specialists, the KPJ Group as an entity is equipped to render highly comprehensive medical assistance and specialist care to all. Patients can tap into the wealth of expertise, experience and technology.
Vision – The preferred Healthcare Provider
Mission – Deliver Quality Healthcare Services
Core Values – Safety, Courtesy, Integrity, Professionalism & Continuous Improvement.
Address: 119 Jalan SS 20/10 Damansara Kim Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree,Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is require for this position
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- Post Basic qualification is an advantage
Medical, Education support, Sports (e.g. Gym), Khairat Kematian, Group Personal Accident
How to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 18 May 2015