Vacancy for Palliative Care Nurse at Assunta Hospital Petaling Jaya – November 2015
We are one of the leading and established healthcare providers in the Klang Valley with state of the art facilities and equipment. For over 60 years, we have grown in reputation and in size without compromising our obligation to the community in providing quality healthcare. With this dynamic growth we seek highly motivated and experienced professionals who share our passion for excellence and efficiency, to join us in meeting new challenges.
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Assunta.Hospital
Address: Jalan Templer, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Palliative Care Nurse
Salary: RM2,300 -RM3,000
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as SRN, registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and have valid APC.
- Possess driving license / have own transport
- Prepared to do home visits and able to work independently yet is also a team player
- Able to communicate and interact with patients and families; has a positive working attitude and a caring disposition
- Palliative care experience/ qualifications would be an advantage.
Training in palliative and hospice care will be provided accordingly. We are an organisation that believes in compassionate individualized care that accords you a deeper connection with your patients and their families. An attractive salary package and benefits await the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 13 December 2015