Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Staff Nurse at KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital – January 2015. New job opportunity for Staff Nurse at KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital now available, apply here.
KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital (KPJ Selangor) is a full-fledged private specialist hospital built in Shah Alam with comprehensive medical and healthcare services serving as a ‘One Stop Health Care Centre. Utilizing the latest technological equipments and supported by a team of Specialists, trained and skilled medical and para-medical personnel, KPJ Selangor provides quality competitive healthcare treatment and services for the residents, businesses and industrial population of Shah Alam, nationwide and worldwide.
This hospital is also attractively surrounded by many shopping complexes like SACC Mall, Anggerik Mall, Plaza Alam Sentral and PKNS shopping complexes, golf clubs, Family Water Park, Sunway Lagoon and several tourism attractions.
Company size: 501-1000 Employees (Jawatan Kosong Jururawat)
Address: Lot 1, Jalan Singa 20/1, Section 20, Shah Alam, 40300 Selangor
Telephone No: 03-55431111
Vacancy for Staff Nurse
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Post Basic qualifications in related discipline are required.
- Must have working experience in the following discipline : ICU/CCU, Maternity Ward, Lactation Nurse
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- 13 Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Report to Unit Manager
- Responsible and accountable to Unit Manager
- Adheres to all Hospital Policies and Procedures, Nursing Standard and Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles, methods and techniques of performing standard nursing practice.
- Assists the Unit Manager in implementing effectively in the unit/ward the established Nursing Policies and Procedures.
- Participates actively in the activities of the Quality Assurance Committee and Infection Control Team.
- Participates in the activities of the Nursing Committees and other Committees of the organization when required.
- Develop an overall sense of teamwork within the organization and group.
- To perform such duties assigned by the Management as and when necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 28 February 2016