Vacancy for REGISTERED NURSE at Kasih Foundation (Yayasan Kasih) – September 2015
Kasih Foundation is an NGO that supports Kasih Hospice Care Society in providing hospice home care services, medical, psychosocial, and emotional support to people with life threatening diseases and their families regardless of age, race and religion, free of charge.
- To be responsible for the delivery of palliative medical /nursing care to patients referred to us.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care specific to the needs of the patient and provide advice on care giving to the patient’s family.
- Make regular home visits and contacts through phone calls to patients and their families.
- To directly report to the hospice Doctor in charge of Kasih Hospice Care.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with valid APC
- Minimum 3 years Nursing experience
- Possess own transport
- Training is provided
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidates who speaks fluent mandarin or Chinese dialects will be considered.
- Fresh graduates are NOT encouraged to apply. Only qualified experienced candidates will be considered.
Office hours: 9am to 5pm
5 working days per week
How to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 23 September 2015