Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Econ Medicare Centre & Nursing Home Sdn Bhd – November 2015. New job opportunity for Malaysian Staff Nurse (SN) at Econ Medicare Centre & Nursing Home Sdn Bhd now available. Apply now.
ECON Healthcare Group was founded in 1987 by Mr Ong Chu Poh, the Group Executive Chairman. ECON has grown from providing quality nursing home services to being a one-stop integrated healthcare service provider for seniors, caregivers, their families and the general public.
Address: Chinese Maternity Hospital, 106 Jalan Pudu, City Centre, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone no: 03-2026 7118
POSTITION: STAFF NURSE
Salary: RM1,100 – RM1,800
- To be responsible to the Home/Centre Manager through the Senior Staff Nurse in the daily nursing activities of the Home.
- To assist the Senior Staff Nurse on the daily activities of the residents, the staff nurse duties and other areas of responsibility.
- To stand-in for the Senior Staff Nurse when she is off-duty at all times. Function as a team leader, act as a liaison between all members of the care team, while promoting and encouraging all team members to respect the individuality of each resident and their independence.
- To ensure all nursing care carried out complies with the nursing standards set by the Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to residents, while maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation. To order, pack, prepare, and serve all medication including injections for the residents.
- Responsible for the regular assessments of resident needs through the development, update, and evaluation of resident nursing care plan. To update the nursing progress notes for all residents daily to meet with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- Participate in all aspects of resident care, while continually ensuring the safety of residents. Ensure daily, the neatness of residents’ rooms (including chests of drawers, clothes etc.), utility rooms, toilets and bathrooms.
- Assist with serving of meals, nourishments, and dietary supplements.
- To do/supervise all dressings and ensure it conforms to the Ministry of Health’s nursing rules and regulations.
- To maintain properly the log book on the medicine for controlled drugs in the Home.
- To maintain properly the log book on the daily activities in the Home.
- To liaise closely with the respective hospital, resident’s next-of-kins on the daily medical appointment for all the residents in the Home. Establish a good rapport with residents and sponsors, offering support as required.
- To liaise closely and attend to our Home’s Doctor as and when necessary.
- To supervise and perform physiotherapy session for those residents in need and closely monitor their condition in the daily session.
- Assess resident need for recreational and rehabilitation programs, as appropriate, and encourages resident participation in same.
- Assist in maintaining an environment to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual, and psycho social needs of the residents.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- No work experience required.
- 30 Full-Time position(s) available.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 02 December 2015