Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Staff Nurse at ECON Health Care Group – Ogos 2015. ECON Healthcare Group (EHG) is a leading provider for quality healthcare services. Currently, we own and operate 8 nursing homes and Medicare centers in Singapore, 2 Medicare centres in Malaysia.
In Malaysia, we provide professional care services such as nursing home care, physiotherapy & rehabilitation, and traditional Chinese medicine under the established ECON Healthcare brand.
As we rapidly expand in Malaysia, we are looking for a dynamic and resourceful individual to join us in our brand new medicare centre and nursing home in Taman Perling, Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur
- Perform procedures/treatments and nursing care for residents in addition to assisting the Home’s Doctor with practical procedures and ward rounds.
- Attend to customer complaints expeditiously. Informs the Manager of such complaints and carries corrective or preventive actions in consultation with her
- Supervise and evaluate work performed by the junior staff and ensures that the standards of their performance conform with the quality assurance criteria of the unit in order to maintain high quality patient care
- Update and maintain quality records within the statuory required retention period through proper identification, filing, storage maintenance and disposition of these records. Checks resident’s case notes at random to ensure correct billing and that all nursing records are up to date.
- To liaise closely with the repective hospital, resident’s next-of-kins on the daily medical appointment for all the residents in the Home
- To assist Nursing Head in daily routine planning.
- Registered Nurse preferably with post-basic Certificates/Adv. Diploma. Candidate with Degree in Nursing and relevant working experience will be an added advantage
- At least three years of post registration experience
- Able to discharge duties in a caring and tactful manner, communicate effectively and work as a team.
- Independent and positive personality
**The successful candidates will be considered for Senior role based on their working experiences/education level**
HOW to Apply
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes and stating current and expected salaries via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing on 30 August 2015