Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
New Job Opening for Senior Staff Nurses/Staff Nurses at Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd
Regency Specialist Hospital (Regency) is a licensed 218-bed private tertiary care hospital providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. Regency is the sister hospital of Mahkota Medical Centre in Malacca, a leading tertiary care hospital in Malaysia.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/regencyspecialisthospital
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage patient care to ensure both safety and service are in place
- Promote excellent clinical practices
- Monitor unit expenditure and utilization of resources
- Organizing and coordinating nursing activities
- Prepare and complile all required daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Implement key performance indicator towards to excellent nursing services
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- More than 3 years working experience in ICU, A&E, medical ward, surgical ward, OT, hemodialysis etc..
- Experience in nursing process safety studies, strong understanding in preventive and corrective nursing procedures
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Possesses pleasant personality with an aim to improve human life
- Self-motivated, kind and love to be a NURSE
- Willing to teach, guide and with a strong mindset of continuous learning
- Able to write and speak English and Bahasa Malaysia; able to write and speak Mandarin is an added advantage
- Candidate with Post Basic from the relevant field is an added advantage
- Full-Time and part-time/locum positions are available
- Fresh graduates may apply for post of “Staff Nurse Apprentice”, fresh graduates with good entry test result will be offered as “Staff Nurse III (E3)”
Interested candidates please send full resume through the email address: OR attend the walk-in interview (Nursing career briefing and nursing test)* as schedule below:
Date: 3rd or 10th September 2015 (Thursday)
Time to report for interview: 9am
Venue: Conference Room at Level 1
Please report to Security Office (Next to Emergency Unit), then proceed to Conference Room at Level 1.
*Nursing career briefing and nursing test; 4 hours to 6 hours
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Closing On: 25 September 2015