Vacancy for Post Basic Staff Nurse at B.P. Renalcare Sdn Bhd – January 2016. New job opportunity for Post Basic Staff Nurse available, apply now.
BP Renalcare is a haemodialysis Care Company which established on 1999. Today, we have total 7 branches located at different ares in Johor State. We are providing professional dialysis treatment and care to all the patients as well as to deliver the optimal and high quality of clinical standard.
Address: No 193A, Jalan Shahbandar, Batu Pahat 83000 Johor
Vacancy for Post Basic Staff Nurse
Salary: RM2,000 – RM3,000
- Provide effective and efficient nursing care to all patients to maintain high quality standard of patient care.
- Deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
- Responsible to monitor and review patients' condition before, during and after dialyis for further discussion and actions.
- Support and assist doctors in patient assessment and provide accurate and appropriate reports.
- Use various equipments and dialysis machines to maximise treatment outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with relevant parties to enhance and improve clinical standards and patient care.
- Involve in implementation, planning and further development in clinical systems and patient management
- Diploma/ Degree in Nursing or relevant fields
- Post Basic Renal Qualification
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in relevant fields and positions.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, communication skills, nursing skills, patient care and management skills, problem solving skills and MS Office skills
- Able to work independently and in a team, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and able to work under certain level of stress.
- Willing to learn and accept constructive criticisms and opinion
- Able to work as a team player in team working environments
- Able to read and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English and speak both languages fluently.
- Willing to travel and accept allocation in Johor areas such as Rengit, Simpang Renggam, Segamat, Batu Pahat, Kluang and Yong Peng.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants please apply online via JobStreet HERE or contact us at: Tel: 07-4349373/ 012-5095897
Closing on 08 February 2016