Vacancy for Post Basic Staff Nurse at B.P. Renalcare Sdn Bhd – August 2015
BP Renalcare is a haemodialysis Care Company which established on 1999. Today, we have total 7 branches located at different ares in Johor State. We are providing professional dialysis treatment and care to all the patients as well as to deliver the optimal and high quality of clinical standard.
- Opportunity on training, growth and development for your career
- Improving others’ lives through your work
- Direct report and trained by Top Management
- Provide effective and efficient nursing care to all patients to maintain high quality and standard of patient care
- Delivering the optimal clinical outcomes
- Responsible to monitor and review patient’s condition for further discussions and actions
- Support and assist doctors in patient assessment and provide accurate and appropriate reports
- Able to use various equipments and machines for maximise better outcomes
- Communicate and collaborate with all the relevant parties to enhance and improve the clinical standards
- Involve in implementation, planning and further development in clinical systems and patient management
- Emphasize on training and further development
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing or relevent fields
- Post Basic Renal Qualification
- At least 2 – 3 years working experiences in relevent fields and positions.
- Interpersonal skill, communication skill, nursing skill, patient care and management skills, problem solving skill and MS Office skill
- Able to work independently, highly motivated, self discipline, able to work under certain level of stress
- Willing to learn and work as a team-player team-working environments
- WIlling to travel and accept allocation at Johor area
- Fluent in written and verbal skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Reward for high performer: bonuses, allowance, loan, education support, medical and insurance, vacation sponsorship and etc.
- 3 positions available.
If your are looking for the opportunity, please contact us through:
- Mr Tan – 07 – 434 9373 / 017 – 757 9006
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 02 September 2015