Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Assunta Hospital Petaling Jaya – August 2015
We are one of the leading and established healthcare providers in the Klang Valley with state of the art facilities and equipment. For over 60 years, we have grown in reputation and in size without compromising our obligation to the community in providing quality healthcare. With this dynamic growth we seek highly motivated and experienced professionals who share our passion for excellence and efficiency, to join us in meeting new challenges.
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Assunta.Hospital
Address: Jalan Templer, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Ensures that provision and coordination of patient care activities are within the established hospital, division and unit guidelines, policies and procedures, standards and protocols.
- Ensures the delivery of safe patient care, conduct on-going assessment and develop care plan as determined by patient’s condition and hospital policies and reprioritize care accordingly.
- Attend to patient’s compliants and provide health education to patients and relatives.
- Adhere to and be committed to Nursing Code of Ethics.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma in Nursing and registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Ability to read, write and speak in English is a MUST.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in a hospital setting.
How to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 05 September 2015