Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Nurse (Ship Based) at Star Cruises Administrative Services Sdn. Bhd – New job opportunity for Nurse (Ship Based) at Star Cruises Administrative Services Sdn. Bhd now available.
Star Cruises, together with its associate company, Norwegian, and 2 newly joined members, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, is the third largest cruise operator in the world, with a combined fleet of 28 ships cruising to over 450 destinations and islands in Asia-Pacific, North and South America, Hawaii, Carribean, Alaska, Europe, Mediterranean and Bermuda.
Star Cruises was incorporated in September 1993, taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific region as an international cruise destination. Star Cruises is now the leading cruise line in Asia-Pacific.
Come, join us and be part of the team that creates world-class cruise holiday experience for holidaymakers from around the world.
Nurse (Ship Based)
- 90% discount on cruise packages for immediate family members three times in a year.
- Increment and Bonus subject to individual performance and overall company’s performance.
- Staff Discounts (Services & Facilities onboard the ship).
- Career advancement.
- Assist in providing onboard medival care to passengers and crew members.
- Administers the Medical section together with the Doctor.
- Familiar with and competent in the operations of all equipment in the medical centre.
- Ensure accuracy in dispensing medications and to dispense medication in a safe way with appropriate warnings and precautions.
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times.
- Regularly update the medical section log books and keep accurate logs.
- Keep the medical centre clean.
- Follow all percedures as stipulated in the Star Cruises medical section procedures.
- Conduct First aid training to crew requiring " Very Basic First Aid Training" as per Star Cruises training program.
- Nursing Dsgree with at least 3 years of experience, preferably 2 tears of working in an emergency room and/ intensive care unit.
- Valid national nurse license without any remarks and flag state endorsed if applicable.
- Valid ACLS (Avance Cardiac Life Support)
- Good oral and written English.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 24 September 2016