Vacancy for Senior Staff Nurse at KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre – November 2015. New job opportunity for Senior Staff Nurse at KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre. Apply now.
KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre is established since 2005 and it’s managed by new Management team that was formed April 2014. KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre comprise three blocks of 4-storey building with its host of consultants with 29 in-patient beds, Operation Theatre, Day Procedure Care, Labor suite, Laboratory, Imaging services, Physiotherapy Centre, Wellness Centre.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/KPMCPuchongSpecialistCentre
Address: No. 1 & 3, Jalan Puteri 2/1, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Selangor.
VACANCY FOR SENIOR STAFF NURSE (OPERATION THEATRE) / PERI-OPERATIVE PRACTITIONER
Salary: RM3,000 – RM4,000
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree In Nursing, Post Basic Peri-Operative or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):
- Knowledge of contemporary peri-operative issues
- Evidence of continual professional and personal development
- Liaise confidently and effectively with other disciplines
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team.
- Communication skill
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) include for 2016
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Operation Theatre is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Puteri Puchong.
- Posses own transport (important during on-call)
- Preferably Senior Level specializing in Healthcare – Senior Staff Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 12 December 2015