New Job Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Fresenius Medical Care Malaysia Sdn Bhd – September 2015
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading integrated provider of services and products for individuals with kidney failure or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), treating an estimated 256,521 patients around the globe. It is also the leader in the provision of dialysis products, with an established network of 3,135 dialysis clinics. We are an organisation that considers further training of employees as a pre-requisite to constantly nurture the innovative power and ultimately investment in the future of the company. To support our continuous growth, we are seeking a top-caliber professional to join our team for a challenging and rewarding career.
Fresenius Medical Care (M) Sdn Bhd has been established in Malaysia for more than 10 years. We are now expanding our presence into the provision of services for patients with chronic kidney failure, as well as into production of dialysis product such as hemodialysis machine, dialyzer and related disposable products .
- To provide an adequate standard of nursing care of all patients in the dialysis centre.
- To observe guidelines on nursing procedures and other standard medical procedures. All staff are required to wear uniform and observe Standard Precaution methods at all times during duty.
- To ensure blood investigations are carried out on schedule or as instructed by the doctor. All blood results to be charted and filed. Any abnormalities of the results should be notified to doctor immediately.
- To be proficient in the commencement of patients on dialysis i.e cannulation and to make adequate observations during dialysis. In the event that proper cannulation failed after the second attempt, nurse in charge or other staff nurse must be informed to offer assistance.
- We are looking for State Registered Nurse to work at our clinics located at Klang Valley and Northern Region (Perak & Pulau Pinang)
- State Registered Nurse (SRN)
- Must have Diploma in Nursing (from recognised Institution)
- Those with Renal Post Basic Certificate are highly preferred
- Experience in haemodialysis is preferred
- Fresh graduate nurses can also apply
- Full time position
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 01 October 2015
We offer good benefits package
Check out our website www.fmc-my.com
Apply now! Shortlisted candidates will be called as soon as possible!