Vacancy as Temporary Nurse at Taylor’s International School – January 2016. New job opportunity as Temporary Nurse at Taylor’s International School now available, apply here.
The latest addition to the Taylor’s Education Group, TAYLOR’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL offers a global learning experience based on the highly valued British Curriculum and focus on character building grounded in the Best of Eastern and Western Values.
Address: Taylor’s International School Puchong, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Temporary Nurse at Taylor’s International School
This is a temporary job for 2 months, expected commencement in April 2016. The School Nurse is responsible for the delivery of basic nursing care to the students’ occurrence daily. To be a good team player, give full support and services to all students ensuring that the needs of the students are the priority.
- To assist with daily minor injuries that are an everyday occurrence in the school with students ranging in age from 3 years to 18 years old.
- Provide primary care to students with major injuries before arranging for an ambulance to take them to hospital.
- Liaising with parents regarding their children’s illnesses
- To send the child/ patient to Hospital or to the Company panel clinic and wait until the patient taken care by the family member or by the doctor.
- To carry out whatever directions that may be issued from time to time by the Principal
- Certificate / Diploma of Nursing Practice
- Possess Annual Nursing Practicing Cert.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the education industry
- Experience working in a school environment is an added advantage
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- Possess good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal skills
- Patience, calm and caring
- A good team player
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 12 February 2016