Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Nurse Instructor in KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital – May 2015
KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital (KPJ Selangor) is a full-fledged private specialist hospital built in Shah Alam with comprehensive medical and healthcare services serving as a ‘One Stop Health Care Centre. Utilizing the latest technological equipments and supported by a team of Specialists, trained and skilled medical and para-medical personnel, KPJ Selangor provides quality competitive healthcare treatment and services for the residents, businesses and industrial population of Shah Alam, nationwide and worldwide.
This hospital is also attractively surrounded by many shopping complexes like SACC Mall, Anggerik Mall, Plaza Alam Sentral and PKNS shopping complexes, golf clubs, Family Water Park, Sunway Lagoon and several tourism attractions.
Company size: 501-1000 Employees
Telephone No: 03-55431111
Vacancy for Nurse Instructor
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- We reward topperformers with huge bonuses
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance
- Application must be willing to work in SHAH ALAM
- Registered Nurse with at least 5 years post registration experience and diversity in clinical knowledge, clinical experience, teaching and research
- Valid licence to practise as a Registered Nurse.
- Hold Bachelor in Nursing and Post Basic in Teaching & Education
- Post Basic in any related field
- Fluent and comprehensive in written and spoken English
- Computer skills in Microsoft, Excel, Power Point etc is an advantages
- Dynamic, knowledgeable and strong believer in Quality Improvement standards and activities e.g ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001, Malaysian Hospital Accredation and Infection Control Standards
- Participate in any new services that are introduced by the organization
- Participate in any hospital event as instructed by the Management
- Full-Time position available
HOW to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 19 June 2015