Vacancy for Staff Nurse at I-care Home Health Sdn Bhd – August 2015
i CARE Home Health Services is committed to having a staff of caring professionals that are licensed, certified, bonded and highly trained in home care services. The staff works in coordination with a patient’s physicians and family members to ensure the highest level of nursing care possible.
Jalan Arca U8/77,
Taman Perindustrian Saujana Indah,
40150 Shah Alam,
- Meal and transportation allowance
- Hostel provided free of charge
- RM1500 – RM2000 per month (transportation & license allowance)
- Responsible to perform nursing care and assisted daily living duties for home bound patients in their home or in a hospital.
- Responsible for maintaining the detailed report and charts that are required for the health related issues of patients.
- Responsible for monitoring the health condition of patients and updating the changes/ health condition to the doctor.
- Staff Nurses Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Possesses a valid motorbike or car license is preferred
- Must be prepared to work on shift and long hours
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage
- Can work independently in client’s home environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to write/fax in or apply via online your application with detailed resume including expected salary and recent passport-sized photograph to:
THE RECRUITMENT SECTION
I-Care Home Health Services Sdn Bhd
41 Jalan G U8/G, Bukit Jelutong
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel : 03 7832 6755 / 016-3618358
Contact Person: Cik Nadirah
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
How to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 18 September 2015