Vacancy for Nurse Assistant at IIUM Medical Specialist Centre, Kuantan Campus – New job opportunity for Nurse Assistant at IIUM Kuantan Campus December 2015, apply now.
IIUM Medical Specialist Centre is a private specialist centre committed in providing quality specialized medical treatment for patients. IIUM is a part of UIAM Holdings which operates inside IIUM Kuantan Campus. With our Medical Specialists and IMSC’s Medical Consultants shall be a full-fledged providing quality specialised medical treatment for everyone.
Telephone No: 09-5729900
Address: Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 25200 Kuantan, Pahang
Be a part of this fast growing company, we are hiring if you are highly motivated, competitive and dedicated to join us.
- Performs initial assessment of patient’s condition determines priority of care begins emergency measures, if necessary.
- Obtains pertinent patient information and physical history, administers preliminary physical examination, takes vital sign, responds to patient telephone calls.
- Sets up treatment areas, assists physicians and nurse practitioners in examination and treatment, obtains needed lab tests, x-rays, pharmaceuticals, etc cleans instrument, maintains patient charts ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- When necessary, the nursing assistant repositions the patient in bed or drapes them for various medical procedures. Something he/she adjusts lights and holds instruments during medical procedures.
- In terms of direct medical care, the nursing assistant checks the food and fluid intake, verifies blood pressure, respiration rate and pulse, takes and records temperature.
- Reports to staff nurse if any abnormalities regarding patient condition.
- Carry out other add hoc task and responsibility a required and instructed by the management
- To complete and deliver the assigned task/work before the dateline or on the dateline given by the management.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent
- Working experience in hospital industry is an added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply via online with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary with a recent color passport sized photograph.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 17 January 2016