Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Staff Nurse at IIUM Medical Specialist Centre, Kuantan Campus – New job opportunity for Staff Nurse at IIUM Kuantan Campus December 2015, apply now.
IIUM Medical Specialist Centre is a private specialist centre committed in providing quality specialized medical treatment for patients. IIUM is a part of UIAM Holdings which operates inside IIUM Kuantan Campus. With our Medical Specialists and IMSC’s Medical Consultants shall be a full-fledged providing quality specialised medical treatment for everyone.
Telephone No: 09-5729900
Address: Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 25200 Kuantan, Pahang
Be a part of this fast growing company, we are hiring if you are highly motivated, competitive and dedicated to join us.
- To deliver high quality patient-focused care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of a collaborative programme of care which is clinically effective, evidence based, appropriate and responsible to patient under care.
- To support the department in the achievement of all clinical governance requirements and participate in audit reviews.
- To undertake risk assessment and actively manage outcomes within the remit of their responsibilities.
- To undertake delegated responsibility for senior members of staff during periods of absence.
- To review policies, procedures and protocols and make recommendations regarding their content and application within area of responsibility.
- To take charge of a shift, ensuring the co-ordination and delivery of all work activities within area of responsibility during that time.
- To effectively manage resources within area of responsibility, e.g. consumables, equipment maintenance etc.
- To contribute to the development of departmental objectives.
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote patients to live healthily, and encourage principles of self-care.
- Utilize and demonstrate sensitive communication styles, to ensure patients are fully informed and consent to treatment.
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers, recognizing the need for alternative methods of communication to overcome different levels of understanding, cultural background and preferred ways of communicating.
- Utilize communication skills to support patients to adhere to prescribed treatment.
- State Registered Nurse with at least 3 years working experience
- Has a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Those who have post basic qualification in Midwifery, ICU, Pediatrics, OT and
- Trauma & Emergency will have added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply via online with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary with a recent color passport sized photograph.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 17 January 2016