Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
New Job Vacancy for Clinical Staff (Staff Nurse, Radiographer cum CA & Clinic Assistant) at Qualitas Medical Group Sdn Bhd – September 2015
Qualitas Medical Group is a company with international operations and one of the largest network of GP Clinics across Malaysia. Qualitas is committed to its vision of delivering quality healthcare services. As Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2012, we are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals who aspire to build their careers with us.
Address: Persiaran Barat, Seksyen 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Perform clinical duties and to assist the doctor/s in handling patients as well as managing day-to-day operations and administration of the practice/ clinics.
- Able to draw blood for patient and ensure safety precautions and guidelines are followed accordingly.
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual parients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Accountable for the professional and nursing activities as to ensure high standards of care are maintained as per established SOPs.
- Posses at least a Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Must have valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) and Nursing Registration license from the Ministry of Health
- Possess at least 2-3 years clinical experience in related field. Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
- Good in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Pleasant personality and able to work under stressful environment
- Permanent positions available.
Radiographer cum Clinic Assistant
- Perform x-ray examinations to the patients and other general radiology services as per doctor’s instruction.
- Assist the doctors in providing other related x-ray services as per the job requirement.
- Ensure safety precautions are taken and abiding to safety rules and ensuring all equipment are handled with care with safety procedures always.
- Perform other clinical tasks in addition to the radiology tasks.
- Minimum with Diploma in Radiography/Medical Imaging or its equivalent from recognise institute.
- At least with one (1) year experience in radiography or related experience in the medical field or clinical practice function will be an added advantage.
- Able to use medical equipment such as x-ray machine etc. with proper techniques and professionalism.
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English and Malay both written and verbal.
- Willing to work extra hours, independent and able to work in groups.
- Fresh graduates may be considered and encouraged to apply.
- Assist Doctor and manage Clinic’s operations and administration.
- Maintain proper patients records and patient care services.
- To dispense drugs.
- Assist Doctor to conduct pre-employment medical check-ups and follow up on special medical cases
- Perform other clinical duties as assigned by Doctor and / Supervisor.
- Diploma in Nursing / STPM / SPM or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years working experience in the healthcare industry or clinical services.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills & customer service.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work well in a team
- Must possess own transport
- Computer literate
- Full time position(s) available.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 07 October 2015