Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Nejlika Confinement Care Centre – New Job opportunity for Staff Nurse at Nejlika Confinement Care Centre.
Nejlika Confinement Care Centre’s corporate culture is Care, Comfortable and Confidence.
Nejlika Confinement Care Centre holds the belief that every mother and new born baby deserves the best support and services throughout the post-natal period. We look into every detail to ensure modern mother and new born baby live a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle with us.
We are here to provide professional quality service, comfortable living environment, nutritious meal and creating a warmth family surrounding, so as to ensure these mothers will get through the most important period of their life.
Our goal is to “Create the Best Mother, Nurturing Champions Baby”, make our customers proud to stay with us, enjoy the quality of our services to the maximum extent possible.
Nejlika Confinement Care Centre
27, JALAN PERDANA 10/12, PANDAN PERDANA,
68000 AMPANG, SELANGOR.
Vacancy for Staff Nurse
Four (4) vacancies available.
- Provide high standards of care by performing nurse procedures that address mother’s immediate physical and emotional condition
- Access the health conditions of the mother, daily monitoring and recording on the mother physical signs
- Guiding mother on breastfeeding.
- Daily monitor on the baby physical signs, detailing the growing up of the baby, and use special baby facilities, cleaning supplies, diapers, and so on.
- Perform daily care of baby e.g. feeding and bathing.
- Educate parents on baby care duties.
- Possess Diploma in Nursing qualification or above
- Passion for the baby, love and patience
- Good nursing knowledge with professional image
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with power of observation.
- Good medical service concept and team spirit;
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): English & Malay
- Able to work on Day and Night shift.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ampang.
- Female only.
Basic salary, transport allowance, meal allowance, annual incentive, performance bonus, EPF and socso.
Total Package RM1400 and above depending on working experience.
Working Hours: 12 hours a day; 2 shifts daily.
Hostel provided free of charge.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested may send in your resume to [email protected] or contact 010-2502608 to arrange for interview.
Application deadline: June 15, 2017.