Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Staff Nurse at IMU Education Sdn Bhd – January 2016. New job opportunity for Staff Nurse for January 2016 available, apply now.
About Company – IMU Education Sdn Bhd
The International Medical University (IMU) is Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and health sciences university with over 22 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education. The University is the first university in Malaysia that offers conventional and complementary medicine, all under one roof. Established in 1992, the University enjoys an international reputation, and provides a high standard of education at pre-university, undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing professional development level. Its undergraduate programmes consist of both local tracks (IMU degree), as well as international partner tracks (partner university degree).
Tel No. : +603 2727 7430
FB Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMedicalUniversity
Address: Kuala Lumpur – Putrajaya Hwy, Bukit Jalil, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Job Vacancy for Staff Nurse at IMU Education Sdn Bhd
- Greet customers when entering and leaving the establishment; promptly answer to phone calls and email enquiry, redirect queries as necessary
- Maintain clean and safe reception, clinic areas, complying to procedures, rules and regulations
- Book subsequent appointments and call or email reminders to patients & specialists of upcoming appointments
- Adhere to nursing standards of care in the delivery of nursing service
- Prepare required equipment’s and assist doctors during examination and treatment of patients; ensure examination couches are ready for patient use.
- Participate in guiding and teaching junior staff
- Check, update all stocks and inventories including availability; assist in organizing and systematically file all hardcopies of patient records
- Ensure clinic is neat and tidy at all times and clinic is locked before leaving.
- Act as IMU ambassador in all activities upholding IMU Healthcare values
- Ensure all billing charges have been finalized and keyed into system; collect payment – card or cash, from patients and issue receipts.
- Tabulate the daily collection, ensure accuracy and deposit at cashier assigned.
- Assist patients with insurance claims when required.
- Assist in generating month end sales and collection report and to ensure it reconciles with total payments received from cash, credit cards.
- A University Diploma in Nursing.
- Al least 2 years of clinical experience in multidisciplinary setting.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Positive demeanor.
- Multitasking is mandatory.
- Able to work extended hours when required and be transferred to different clinic locations within the Klang Valley.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 13 February 2016