Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Nurse Managers / Asst Nurse Managers at Pantai Hospital Cheras. New job opportunity for Nurse Managers / Asst Nurse Managers at Pantai Hospital Cheras – November 2015. Apply now.
Pantai Hospital Cheras is a 143-bedded private hospital and is strategically located in Taman Cheras Makmur, Cheras. It is well connected to other developing residential and commercial townships north and south of the Klang Valley by the Middle Ring Road (MRR) and the Cheras Highway.
It has since grown into a multi-disciplinary 143-bedded hospital with over 70 Consultants and 4 full-time Medical Officers. The hospital provides affordable quality healthcare which covers treatment from head-to-toe such as Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Fertility, Orthopaedics and more.
Address: No. 1, Jalan 1/96A, Taman Cheras Makmur, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Nurse Managers / Asst Nurse Managers
Salary: RM4,500 – RM6,000
The Nurse Manager will be responsible for the effective management on all matters of the Nursing Unit. The incumbent is to ensure high standards, quality nursing care and treatment are given to all patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To make daily rounds in the unit to ensure patient comfort, dignity, safety and needs are fulfilled at all times.
- To ensure that correct procedures are strictly followed concerning the storage, control, administration and recording of drugs.
- To control and coordinate activities of nursing, technical and ancillary staff.
- To supervise nursing staff to ensure that care is carried out as directed and treatment is administered in accordance with medical staff instructions.
- To prepare annual performance targets for the departments and to work within an agreed budget.
- To control the rosters, work lists and leave arrangements for the department teams, ensuring an even distribution of leave throughout the year.
- To be responsible for the administration of the hospital after normal working hours and on weekends and public holidays as rostered.
- To monitor, support and motivate the staff and to train them in hospital policies, procedures and standards.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Nursing and preferably with related post basic qualification
- Degree in Nursing will be an added advantage
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field in similar capacity
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team
- Positions are available in Multidisciplinary Wards
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 13 December 2015