New Job vacancy for Nurse (Based in Johor) at International SOS (M) Sdn Bhd – September 2015
International SOS (www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical and travel security services company. We care for over 10,000 clients worldwide (multi-nationals, governments and NGOs) with 89 offices around the globe.
Our global team of 11,000 employees led by 1,200 full-time physicians and 200 security specialists provides health and security support to enable our members to operate wherever they work or travel.
We have pioneered a range of preventative programmes and offer an unparalleled response to emergencies. We are passionate about helping clients put “Duty of Care” into practice. With us multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
- Adhere to Client health policies and procedures
- Provide services as per the hours outlined in the contract
- Provide medical triage by phone regarding injuries and illness
- Provide clinical coverage which will include initial assessment
- Respond to an emergency medical event when notified, both work-related and non work-related, by proceeding to the site of the incident
- Provide BLS (Basic Life Support) and First Aid response in the emergency medical case (critical care or trauma)
- Stabilize the emergency medical case as per First Aid procedures until the arrival of ambulance
- Notify Supervisor and Site HSE Manager (if any) of any work related injury/illnesses and case management cases via phone or mail
- Provide support to Emergency Response Team (ERT) with an Emergency response training, participate in the evacuation drills and attend the pre and post drill meetings if needed
- Maintain health records in accordance to Intl. SOS’s policies and procedures
- Ensure quality control of clinic office first aid equipment
- Maintain appropriate supplies and equipment as per first aid scope above
- Ensure the cleanliness of the site assigned.
- Regularly check and ensure that no expired medication, that equipment is always ready to be used
- Report monthly medication inventory with good record and timely notify department to order for supplements
- Any ad-hoc work related as assigned by the reporting manager
- With min Diploma in Nursing or Medical Assistant and registered with Ministry of Health.
- With min 5 years clinical experience in Emergency Department or Paeditric Ward.
- Hold valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC 2015/2016).
- Willing to work on yearly contract.
- Willing to based in Johor Bahru.
- Well spoken and writtn Engllish is a mandatory requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 02 October 2015