Vacancy for State Registered Nurse at Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Sdn Bhd – August/September 2015
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre is an integrated beauty medical centre that sets the standards in Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine (non-surgical and laser treatments), Dentistry and Healthy Aging in the region. Licensed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, we offer an extensive menu of cosmetic procedures, aesthetic treatments, and health services to enable you to attain your desired perfection – in beauty, health, and wellness.
As a boutique beauty medical centre, we are highly committed to providing customers rst class service and experience with the expertise of a team of highly skilled specialists, supported by the industry’s leading technologies and world-class facilities. You can be assured of professional guidance and customized treatments towards the best desired outcome.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BeverlyWilshireMedical
- Supervises and directs patient care in an individual operating room.
- Ensures that proper techniques and practices are used according to accepted standards of practice.
- Supervises other personnel in the room and directs or assists as necessary.
- Immediately reports any unusual occurrences to charge personnel, documents appropriately in the patient record
- Performs scrub duties, circulating duties with efficiency and as necessary and to keep current.
- Maintains count on sponges, needles and instruments to ensure no loss of items according to present policy.
- Positions patient, prepares operative area, and adjusts table to proper position according to standard policies.
- Has all supplies and equipment in room and provides to team as necessary.
- Opens all sterile packs and supplies according to aseptic technique.
- Assists surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other personnel as needed to ensure good patient care.
- Observes patient for changes in condition.
- Reviews surgeon’s preference cards for desired medications and verifies same with surgeon.
- Ensures all medications are administered and charted according to established policies and procedures.
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma holder in Nursing related field..
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in medical surgical / acute care setting.
- Candidate must have valid Annual Practicing Certificate & Post Basic Certificate.
- Full-Time position(s) available only.
How to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 25 September 2015