New Job Vacancy for Staff Nurse (fresh graduates wanted) at IMU Education Sdn Bhd – September 2015
The International Medical University (IMU) is Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and health sciences university with over 22 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education. The University is the first university in Malaysia that offers conventional and complementary medicine, all under one roof. Established in 1992, the University enjoys an international reputation, and provides a high standard of education at pre-university, undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing professional development level. Its undergraduate programmes consist of both local tracks (IMU degree), as well as international partner tracks (partner university degree).
Address: Kuala Lumpur – Putrajaya Hwy, Bukit Jalil, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel No. : +603 2727 7430
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/InternationalMedicalUniversity
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Job Vacancy for Staff Nurse (fresh graduates wanted)
- Responsible for daily operations of skills centre including cleanliness, physical set-up, preparation of manuals and history scripts.
- Manage equipment and models inventory and stock including monitoring usage of teaching materials / disposables and procurement of new items.
- Control, clean and purchase inventory.
- Ensure medical models and manikins are ready for learning purposes.
- To ensure all students understand the organization of each clinic and learning objectives of the community clinic visit.
- Participate and provide teaching of procedural skills to medical students as scheduled and during clinic visits.
- Teach procedures to students in the Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre (CSSC)
- Prepare and advise students in “self-directed learning”.
- Prepare for communication skill training and video recording.
- Conduct “Direct Observation of Procedural Skills” (DOPS).
- Prepare and conduct workshops and other events in CSSC.
- Coordinate simulated patients and students in the communication skills classes especially in the video-recording classes and the facilitated peer review classes.
- Compliance to the quality objectives and the guidelines of the Skills Centre.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of real and simulated patients.
- To coordinate and assist with academic staff in the preparation of the physical set-up of OSCE.
- Prepare and run OSCE for all schools.
- To assist in the smooth running of the OSCE on day of examination.
- Be responsible for the lesson plan for at least one system.
- Support and assist lecturers.
- Attending to students at front counter in a courteous manner especially on assigning of rooms and loan of equipment during students’ own practice or any problems faced by students.
- Perform other duties as and when directed by the Head of Department or Nurse Manager / Senior Nurse.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Work shift duty during extended evening teaching hours from Monday to Friday.
- Work during the weekend when the need arises like Open Day, Convocations, Seminars, training workshop etc.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess right attitude toward teamwork in the department.
- Reliable & committed, and trustworthy.
- Responsive towards change.
- A team player who is able to work with peers, superiors, direct reports, faculty and corporate staff members.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 02 October 2015