Job Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Sports Medicine Centre – April 2015
About Company: Sports Medicine Centre
Sports Medicine Centre are a one-stop hospital for orthopedic and sports injury care, which include consultation, physiotherapy, musculoskeletal imaging, operating theater and ward services.
In line with their business expansion, they are now seeking for highly motivated, disciplined and talented individuals with great personalities to join them.
Address: 7th Floor, Wisma Perintis, 47 Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel No. : 03 2096 1033
E-mail: [email protected]
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday
Job Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Sports Medicine Centre
• Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
• Creative environment
• Fast-paced environment
- To assist doctor in the Specialist Clinic & Operation Theatre
- To perform other duties as and when required
- To handle documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Nursing or equivalent and had registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with the valid APC
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Ampang/Damansara Heights
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Competitive Basic + Allowance + Incentive
HOW to APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Application deadline on 30 April 2015