Vacancy for Nurse Educator/Clinical Educator at KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre – September 2015
KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre is established since 2005 and it’s managed by new Management team that was formed April 2014. KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre comprise three blocks of 4-storey building with its host of consultants with 29 in-patient beds, Operation Theatre, Day Procedure Care, Labor suite, Laboratory, Imaging services, Physiotherapy Centre, Wellness Centre.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/KPMCPuchongSpecialistCentre
Address: No. 1 & 3, Jalan Puteri 2/1, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Selangor.
- Teaching, mentoring, guiding the Medical Personnel includes Nursing or Clinical Staff by impartation of professional healthcare knowledge and skills.
- Design educational or mentorship programs for Nursing, Allied or Ancillary Support Staff.
- Participate in professional organizations or have leadership roles in the academic community.
- Demonstrate and contribute to the achievement of clinical and service excellent.
- Accountable for Training and Education Plan/Activities for the hospital.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Post Basic Qualification, Medical Science, Nursing or equivalent.
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Puteri Puchong.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Closing Date: 25 September 2015