Vacancy for Nurse (SRN) at KL Sports Medicine Centre – October 2015. New job opportunity for Nurses at Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre available now.
About Company: Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre
Sports Medicine Centre are a one-stop hospital for orthopedic and sports injury care, which include consultation, physiotherapy, musculoskeletal imaging, operating theater and ward services.
In line with their business expansion, they are now seeking for highly motivated, disciplined and talented individuals with great personalities to join them.
Address: 7th Floor, Wisma Perintis, 47 Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel No. : 03 2096 1033
E-mail: [email protected]
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday
- To assist doctor in the Specialist Clinic & Operation Theatre
- To perform other duties as and when required
- To handle documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Certified SRN.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- To work in Clinic, Operating Theatre and Ward
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- Preferable with working experience of 2 to 3 years in related field
HOW to APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line/write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries, contact telephone number and a recent photograph (nr.) to the following address:
Human Resource Department Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre Sdn Bhd
Level 7, Wisma Perintis
No. 47, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Application deadline on 18 November 2015