Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Dental Nurse at Damansara Heights Dental Centre Sdn Bhd – December 2015. New job opportunity for Dental Nurse at Damansara Heights Dental Centre Sdn Bhd.
Damansara Heights Dental Centre was established in 2001 with the objective of giving our patients happier and healthier smiles for life!
We provide an extensive range of dental procedures and treatment to help our patients to
– improve the health of their teeth and gums,
– prevent potential dental problems,
– obtain a straighter, whiter and more attractive smile,
– chew and eat better, and
– solve their dental problems.
We understand that visits to the dentist may be a source of great anxiety and fear for some people. Therefore, we strive to be extra gentle and understanding to make every dental visit a pleasant and positive experience.
We empower our patients with the knowledge of their dental condition and the appropriate treatment options. This way, they can make the best decision concerning their treatment – based on their needs, preferences, time and budget.
- Help anxious people get the teeth and smiles they need and want.
- 5-day work week
- Established clinic with 14 years of proven track record
Vacancy for Dental Nurse
Salary: RM1700 – RM2300
Dental Assisting Nurse Wanted
Many people do not get the smile they deserve because they are too anxious when they see us in the dental clinic 🙁
This is where YOU could come in!
We are looking for dental assisting nurses who can help us treat our patients gently, safely and efficiently 🙂
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
- This position is located in Kuala Lumpur. The applicant MUST be able to attend the interview and work in KL.
- Please note the salary range of the position. If your salary expectation is much higher than the range, we will not reply to your application.
About the company
- The clinic is part of a 3-clinic group practice with 9 general dentists and dental specialists.
- Established in 2001.
- Since then, we have helped many people, both the young and not so young:-
- to overcome their fear of dentistry,
- educated and empowered them to improve their home oral care,
- repaired cavities,
- brightened their teeth,
- straightened their smiles,
- resolved their smelly breath,
- given them new teeth to chew on,
- relieved their dental ailments, and
- kept their teeth and gums strong and healthy!
About the job
The job scope and responsibilties include:
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment,
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures,
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays),
- cleaning, preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment,
- preparation and upkeep of treatment room, and
- inventory of dental materials, instruments and equipment.
We want you if you are/have…
- A friendly, warm and caring personality.
- Conversant in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Able to work well in a team.
- No experience required, although a nursing diploma would be an advantage.
- Willing to learn.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Competitive remuneration
- Overtime allowance.
- Annual increment
- Annual bonus
- Excellent dental care
- The opportunity to help people get the smile they deserve! 😀
- 9.00am-6.00pm, Mondays – Saturdays (5 working days in a week)
- Clinic is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
We also have vacancies for dental nurses in our sister clinic branches in:
- Taman Megah, PJ.
- Kompleks Bandar (OUG), off Jalan Klang Lama, KL
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate are invited to write in, submit detailed resumes via Apply now button at Jobstreet HERE. (Scroll Down)
Closing on 10 January 2016