Vacancy for Charge Nurse at Sungai Long Medical Center Sdn Bhd – October 2015. New job and career opportunity for Charge Nurse in October 2015 at Sungai Long Medical Center Sdn Bhd available now.
Hospital Sungai Long (HSL) is a private specialist hospital that opened its doors to serve the medical needs of the community in March 2012. We are committed and dedicated to provide professional medical care and to serve with utmost kindness and compassion, ethically and responsibly for patients living and working in and around Bandar Sg Long and its vicinity.
Address: P.T. 21147, PERSIARAN SUNGAI LONG 1, BANDAR SUNGAI LONG, 43000 KAJANG, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess valid APC
- Posses post basic in ICU, Midwifery or OT will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KAJANG.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
- Plan and manage staffing matters including continuos training and development of the nurses.
- Direct supervision and co-ordination of the activities in the allocated unit / ward in line with the Policies and Procedures of Nursing Service
- Monitoring and improving standards of care through coordinating and supervision of nursing practice: clinical audit and teaching.
- Communicate with all parties pertaining to the care of patients and manage patients’ complaints promptly and effectively.
- Any other assignments given from time to time by the Superior.
- Willing to be on -call.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Sign Up/Login and send your application online via JobStreet HERE (Login to view details)
Application deadline on 16 November 2015