Job Vacancy for Registered Nurse at Toyo Kanetsu (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
We are specialised in Storage Tanks / Pressure Vessels/ Onshore & Offshore Structures. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for suitable & dynamic candidates to join our team in Bintulu, Sarawak
- To provide direct patient care to project site employees and ensure that immediate cares is available during any sickness or injury.
- Treat minor illness or injury, provide immediate emergency care and/or prescribe medication
- Maintain medical records
- Diploma in Nursing
- Must be a registered nurse who are currently working in any hospital or clinic in Bintulu
- Responsible and patient
- Willing to work at project site. Bintulu.
- Working after 6pm and on Sunday only.
Interested registered nurse candidates who are interested to generate extra income may apply via online or write in their application with recent PASSPORT PHOTO to:
TOYO KANETSU (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Human Resources Department
Lot 15, Block 20, Kemena Land District,
12th Mile, Jalan Tanjung Kidurong,
97000 Bintulu, Sarawak
Closing on 24 May 2015