Dapatkan notifikasi/pemberitahuan pantas info Kerjaya Jururawat dengan sertai channel Telegram rasmi di https://t.me/jururawat
Vacancy for Child Care Nurse at Choo Choo Train Baby & Child Care Centre
Choo Choo Train Baby & Child Care Centre is one of the most professional and established early childhood education and child care centre in Klang Valley. Our aim is to strike a balance between care and learning for infants and young children from age 2 months to 4 years old.
We are committed in providing an exclusive and flexible play-based environment that cultivates an all-rounded holistic learning experience. Our programmes are developed based on each child’s individual development and we strive to build a basic core of positive mental health, as well as a strong motivation for learning.
Location: C-02-05, PACICIFIC PLACE, Petaling Jaya, SELANGOR
- Implement curriculum plans in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Provide routine care for infants and/or toddler including diaper changing/assistance with personal cares, hygiene and hand washing, serving meals.
- Consistently assess and monitor children’s general health and report concerns to supervisor and family as appropriate.
- Certificate / Diploma in Nursing
- Caring and kind
- Health and Safety conscious
- Aware of Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Good communication skills
- 5-day working week
- At least 25 days of paid holiday in a year
- 8 days of Annual Leave
- Excellent benefits package including a competitive salary, allowance and career path opportunities
- EPF & SOCSO deduction
- Performance rewards
- Staff training program
- Accommodation subsidy
- Preparing learning materials based on lesson plan provided
- Conducting lessons smoothly with all required materials
- Energetic and experienced in developing safe, fun, and nurturing environments for children.
- Supervise classroom activities in a proactive, patient, and loving manner.
- Attending staff meetings and recommended training programs or conferences
- Participating in professional workshops that work for the improvement of early childhood education
- Ensure full compliance with Choo Choo Train curricula, procedures, and standards.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Working experiences in a licensed childcare facility
- Certificate in early childhood education or child development
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 21 years of age
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate please contact:
Email: [email protected]